Monday, July 16, 2012

What I'm Doing Instead of Comic-Con

I wanted to be at Comi-Con and could not. And my facebook feed is full of magical things that have been announced there. Joss Whedon is working on a television debut of Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog, Doctor Who is doing an episode with dinosaurs, the cast of Firefly reunited for a panel, George R.R. Martin held a panel on Game of Thrones, Community released the season 3 gag reel, and cosplayers are romping around dressed as Finn and Fiona from Adventure Time

Since I can’t stop imagining how wonderful my life would be had I the funds to get to San Diego and attend Comic Con, I’ve made a to-do list for myself instead.


 
 


But mostly I'm looking at updates from Comic-Con.

________________

I’m so excited! A professional graphic artist named Dan Sullivan made an ad for the flaming blazer in my post on grown up things! It totally blew me away—makes me want to buy one now! Points if you catch the Adventure Time reference.



You can see some of his other art at his new blog Questlines IRL or his youtube account

In other news, I have a facebook page! There’s a link at the top side bar if you think this blog is cool. It will help contribute to my delusions of fame and glory. And don't you want more mentally unstable people in this world?